Wilderness Wild Rice Soup
Devour the real taste of nature in our rustic Tabatchnick Wilderness Wild Rice Soup. Every spoonful has a healthy portion of farm grown brown and wild rice with tender chicken. Filled with delicious vegetables like corn, onions, celery, and green peppers, our gluten free Tabatchnick Wilderness Wild Rice Soup has the perfect blend of seasoning and flavors. With only 90 calories per serving, it is time to treat yourself to the perfect snack, appetizer, or meal.
Ingredients: Water, corn, brown rice, red and green bell peppers, onions, celery, wild rice, cooked chicken meat, rice flour, natural flavor, chicken flavor base (hydrolyzed corn protein, natural chicken flavor, chicken fat, sugar, onion and garlic powder, turmeric extractive), parsley, xanthan gum, salt and spices.
ALLERGY WARNING: This product contains soy.
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner
2. Place bag with slit side facing down in a NON-METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating times may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl.
Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it will be hot!
5. Stir well before serving.
1. Remove frozen pouch of soup from box.
2. Open pouch, remove soup and place in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
STOVETOP (ALTERNATE METHOD):
Remove frozen pouch of soup from box. Place unopened pouch in saucepan with water and bring to a boil. (Do not cover.) Continue boiling for 15 minutes. Slit pouch open, serve, and enjoy!