Vegetarian Chili (Organic)
Treat yourself to the perfect meal or snack with Tabatchnick Organic Vegetarian Chili. Packed to the brim with hearty, savory flavors, and tender organic beans, our chili will leave you warm and satisfied. Our Chili is a great source of protein, fiber, potassium, and is gluten-free. Cooked in small batches oh-so-slowly, our Tabatchnick Organic Vegetarian chili offers the perfect blend of seasoning and flavors.
Ingredients: Water, organic red kidney beans, organic onions, organic tomatoes (diced tomatoes, tomato juice), organic textured soy protein, organic tomato paste, organic expeller
pressed canola oil, organic chili powder, sea salt, organic garlic powder, organic basil, xanthan gum, organic mirepoix (sauteed organic vegetables [organic carrots, organic
celery and organic onions, organic expeller pressed soybean oil], sea salt, organic cane sugar).
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner
2. Place bag with slit side facing down in a NON-METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating times may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl.
Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it will be hot!
5. Stir well before serving.
1. Remove frozen pouch of soup from box.
2. Open pouch, remove soup and place in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
STOVETOP (ALTERNATE METHOD):
Remove frozen pouch of soup from box. Place unopened pouch in saucepan with water and bring to a boil. (Do not cover.) Continue boiling for 15 minutes. Slit pouch open, serve, and enjoy!