Treat yourself to the perfect meal or snack with Tabatchnick Vegetarian Chili. Packed to the brim with hearty, savory flavors, and tender beans, our chili will leave you warm and satisfied. Our Chili is a great source of protein, fiber, potassium, and is gluten-free. Cooked in small batches oh-so-slowly, our Tabatchnick Vegetarian chili offers the perfect blend of seasoning and flavors.
Ingredients: water, kidney beans, onions, tomatoes (diced tomatoes, tomato juice), textured vegetable protein (soy flour,
caramel color), tomato paste, canola/soybean oil, chili powder, salt, garlic, basil, xanthan gum, mirepoix (sauteed vegetables [carrots, celery, onions], soybean oil, salt, sugar, maltodextrin, modified corn starch, natural flavor).
ALLERGY WARNING: This product contains soy.
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner
2. Place bag with slit side facing down in a NON-METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating times may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl.
Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it will be hot!
5. Stir well before serving.
1. Remove frozen pouch of soup from box.
2. Open pouch, remove soup and place in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
STOVETOP (ALTERNATE METHOD):
Remove frozen pouch of soup from box. Place unopened pouch in saucepan with water and bring to a boil. (Do not cover.) Continue boiling for 15 minutes. Slit pouch open, serve, and enjoy!