Have fun with your soup with our classic Tabatchnick Vegetable Soup. Loaded with delicious, tender vegetables, macaroni, and the perfect blend of flavors and seasoning, our vegetable soup will leave you full and satisfied. We cook our vegetable soup in small batches with the finest ingredients, oh-so-slowly from our homemade family recipe.
Ingredients: Water, carrots, tomato paste, green beans, onions, celery, peas, corn, lima beans, barley, potatoes, green split peas, modified food starch, enriched macaroni
product (semolina [wheat], niacin, iron [ferrous sulfate], thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin and folic acid), salt,
canola/soybean oil, spices, mirepoix (sauteed vegetables [carrots, celery, onions], soybean oil, salt, sugar, maltodextrin, modified corn starch, natural flavor), xanthan gum, garlic.
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner
2. Place bag with slit side facing down in a NON-METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating times may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl.
Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it will be hot!
5. Stir well before serving.
1. Remove frozen pouch of soup from box.
2. Open pouch, remove soup and place in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
STOVETOP (ALTERNATE METHOD):
Remove frozen pouch of soup from box. Place unopened pouch in saucepan with water and bring to a boil. (Do not cover.) Continue boiling for 15 minutes. Slit pouch open, serve, and enjoy!