Split Pea Soup (Organic)
Tabatchnick Organic Split Pea Soup is something truly special. Cooked oh-so-slowly in small batches with tender organic split peas, carrots, onions, celery and the perfect blend of seasoning. Our organic split pea soup is just like grandma used to make. You will love the hearty, warm, and delicious flavors, aromas, and textures of a soup we have perfected over the past 100 years. Warm your soul with this classic family favorite.
Ingredients: Water, organic green split peas, organic carrots, organic onions, organic (wheat free) tamari soy sauce
(water, organic soybeans, salt, organic alcohol), organic evaporated cane juice, organic garlic powder, organic onion
powder, organic mirepoix (sauteed organic vegetables [organic carrots, organic celery and organic onions, organic expeller pressed soybean oil], sea salt, organic cane sugar), organic
Allergy warning: this product contains soy
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner
2. Place bag with slit side facing down in a NON-METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating times may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl.
Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it will be hot!
5. Stir well before serving.
1. Remove frozen pouch of soup from box.
2. Open pouch, remove soup and place in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
STOVETOP (ALTERNATE METHOD):
Remove frozen pouch of soup from box. Place unopened pouch in saucepan with water and bring to a boil. (Do not cover.) Continue boiling for 15 minutes. Slit pouch open, serve, and enjoy!