Southwest Bean Soup
Liven things up southwest style with our Tabatchnick Southwest Bean Soup. Dive into a steaming bowl packed with four types of beans and a hearty portion of vegetables. Our Southwest Bean Soup has the perfect blend of spices and flavors, with just the right amount of mild heat, and is a good source of potassium, protein, vitamin C, and fiber. Cooked oh-so-slowly in small batches, our gluten free Tabatchnick Southwest Bean Soup is crafted by our fifth generation, master soup makers.
Ingredients: Water, tomatoes (diced tomatoes, tomato juice), corn, onions, green bell peppers, pinto beans, kidney beans, black beans, great northern beans, tomato paste, canola oil, red bell peppers, mirepoix (vegetables [carrots, celery, onions], soybean oil, sugar, salt, corn starch, natural flavor), soy flour, chili powder, spices, salt, vinegar, garlic, onion powder, xanthan gum and cilantro. Gluten Free.
ALLERGY WARNING: This product contains soy.
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner
2. Place bag with slit side facing down in a NON-METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating times may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl.
Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it will be hot!
5. Stir well before serving.
1. Remove frozen pouch of soup from box.
2. Open pouch, remove soup and place in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
STOVETOP (ALTERNATE METHOD):
Remove frozen pouch of soup from box. Place unopened pouch in saucepan with water and bring to a boil. (Do not cover.) Continue boiling for 15 minutes. Slit pouch open, serve, and enjoy!