New York Chicken Broth W/ Noodles &
Take a break from the everyday hustle and bustle to sooth your soul with our Tabatchnick New York Style Chicken Broth with Noodles and Vegetables. Indulge yourself with our classic New York deli style favorite. The savory broth contains the perfect complement of delicious egg noodles and hearty vegetables. Cooked oh-so-slowly in small batches, our New York Style Chicken Broth with Noodles and Vegetables is a delightful, low calorie comfort food, made by our fifth-generation soup makers.
Ingredients: Water, carrots, enriched egg noodles (durum flour, eggs, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), chicken flavor base (chicken, salt, hydrolyzed corn protein, chicken fat, sugar, chicken fat, flavor, mono and diglycerides, onion powder, garlic powder, tumeric extractive), celery, cooked chicken breast (chicken breast, water, tapioca starch, hydrolyzed corn protein mirepoix (sauteed vegetables [carrots, celery, onions], soybean oil, salt, sugar, maltodextrin, modified corn starch, natural flavor), fresh mirepoix [carrots, onions, celery, parsnips, parsley], hydrolyzed corn gluten, autolyzed yeast extract, onion powder, tumeric, disodium [maltodextrin, salt, corn flour, onion powder, natural flavoring, garlic powder], sodium phosphate), inosinate/disodium guanylate.
Allergy warning: this product contains egg and wheat.
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner
2. Place bag with slit side facing down in a NON-METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating times may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl.
Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it will be hot!
5. Stir well before serving.
1. Remove frozen pouch of soup from box.
2. Open pouch, remove soup and place in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
STOVETOP (ALTERNATE METHOD):
Remove frozen pouch of soup from box. Place unopened pouch in saucepan with water and bring to a boil. (Do not cover.) Continue boiling for 15 minutes. Slit pouch open, serve, and enjoy!