Minestrone Soup - Singles
Tabatchnick Soup Singles Minestrone Soup is a full-bodied, symphony of flavors and textures. Packed to the brim with tender vegetables and perfectly cooked pasta, this rustic Italian classic will leave you craving more. Our hearty, vegan recipe is made with the highest quality ingredients, and contains no preservatives, no MSG, and no artificial flavors. Tabatchnick Soup Singles Minestrone soup is cooked oh-so-slowly from our homemade family recipe, and comes in a convenient microwavable bowl, ready to eat in minutes.
ingredients: water, carrots, tomato paste, green beans, onions, tomatoes (diced tomatoes, tomato juice), celery, great
northern beans, peas, enriched macaroni product (semolina [wheat], niacin, iron [ferrous sulfate], thiamin mononitrate,
riboflavin and folic acid), kidney beans, spinach, lima beans,, modified food starch, salt, spices, canola/soybean oil, parsley,
spices, xanthan gum, mirepoix (sauteed vegetables [carrots, celery, onions], soybean oil, salt, sugar, maltodextrin,
modified corn starch, natural flavor), garlic.
Allergy warning: this product contains wheat.
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Remove soup bowl from box.
2. Remove plastic seal from bowl in one piece, and replace plastic on bowl to prevent splatter.
3. Microwave on high for 4-5 minutes. (Times may vary according to microwave.)
4. Serve and enjoy!
1. Remove frozen soups bowl from box.
2. Remove plastic seal from bowl.
3. Hold bowl over saucepan and invert bowl.
4. Use thumbs to invert center of the bowl, releasing soup into pan.
5. Heat on medium flame, stirring frequently.
6. Serve and enjoy!