Cream of Mushroom Soup
Tabatchnick Cream of Mushroom soup is loaded with tender mushrooms, and steeped in flavor. The thick and creamy broth will have everyone licking their bowls clean. Our homemade style recipe is gluten free, and only 100 calories per serving. Warm your soul with our classic Cream of Mushroom soup, cooked in small batches by our family of fifth generation soup makers.
Ingredients: water, mushrooms, mushroom base (mushrooms, salt, dehydrated onion and garlic, tapioca starch, sugar), modified tapioca starch, nonfat dry milk, heavy cream, cottonseed oil, sugar, yeast extract, onion powder, garlic powder.
May be used for Passover.
ALLERGY WARNING: This product contains milk.
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner
2. Place bag with slit side facing down in a NON-METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating times may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl.
Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it will be hot!
5. Stir well before serving.
1. Remove frozen pouch of soup from box.
2. Open pouch, remove soup and place in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
STOVETOP (ALTERNATE METHOD):
Remove frozen pouch of soup from box. Place unopened pouch in saucepan with water and bring to a boil. (Do not cover.) Continue boiling for 15 minutes. Slit pouch open, serve, and enjoy!