Dive into our classic Tabatchnick Corn Chowder for a thick and creamy soup, packed with hearty potatoes and vegetables. This delicious comfort food is overflowing with flavor, sure to leave you feeling full and happy. Our gluten free recipe is a great source of potassium and Vitamin A. Cooked oh-so-slowly in small batches, our Tabatchnick Corn Chowder is perfect for the whole family.
Ingredients: Water, corn, potatoes, heavy cream, carrots, onions, celery, potato flakes, nonfat dry milk, corn starch, salt, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, leeks, canola oil, spices, onion powder, and mirepoix (vegetables [carrot, celery, onion], salt, sugar, natural flavor.
Allergy warning: this product contains milk
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner
2. Place bag with slit side facing down in a NON-METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating times may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl.
Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it will be hot!
5. Stir well before serving.
1. Remove frozen pouch of soup from box.
2. Open pouch, remove soup and place in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
STOVETOP (ALTERNATE METHOD):
Remove frozen pouch of soup from box. Place unopened pouch in saucepan with water and bring to a boil. (Do not cover.) Continue boiling for 15 minutes. Slit pouch open, serve, and enjoy!