Old Fashioned Potato Soup (Passover)
Take a step back to a simpler time, where quality food was made with simple, fresh ingredients, cooked to perfection. There you will find our Tabatchnick Old Fashioned Potato soup. Filled to the brim with chunks of tender, hearty potatoes and a generous portion of vegetables, our full-flavored potato soup will leave you content and satisfied. Now only 100 calories and with no cholesterol, our Tabatchnick Old Fashioned Potato soup is the perfect choice for a snack or meal.
Ingredients: Water, potatoes, carrots, onions, celery, modified tapioca starch, salt, cottonseed oil, mirepoix (carrots, celery, onions, cottonseed oil sea salt, sugar, tapioca starch, natural flavor). Parsley, onion powder and spices.
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner
2. Place bag with slit side facing down in a NON-METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating times may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl.
Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it will be hot!
5. Stir well before serving.
1. Remove frozen pouch of soup from box.
2. Open pouch, remove soup and place in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
STOVETOP (ALTERNATE METHOD):
Remove frozen pouch of soup from box. Place unopened pouch in saucepan with water and bring to a boil. (Do not cover.) Continue boiling for 15 minutes. Slit pouch open, serve, and enjoy!