Chicken Broth w/ Noodles & Dumplings
Indulge your senses and taste buds in our classic Chicken Broth with Noodles and Dumplings (matzah balls). We create our homemade style soup in small batches, full of rich, savory broth, hearty noodles, and flavorful dumplings. We freeze our soups to lock in the flavor, freshness, and nutrients found in every bowl. Our family of fifth generation soup makers has been feeding happy customers for over 100 years. Warm your soul with this delightful family favorite.
Soup ingredients: Water, enriched egg noodles (durum flour,
eggs, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate,
riboflavin, and folic acid), carrots, eggs, chicken flavor
base (chicken, salt, chicken fat, flavor, mono and
diglycerides, hydrolyzed corn protein, chicken fat, sugar,
onion powder, garlic powder, turmeric extractive), bleached
wheat flour, canola/soybean oil, bread crumbs(bleached
wheat flour, dextrose, yeast, salt), mirepoix (sauteed
vegetables [carrots, celery, onions], soybean oil, salt,
sugar, maltodextrin, modified corn starch, natural flavor),
fresh mirepoix [carrots, onions, celery, celery, parsnips,
parsley], hydrolyzed corn gluten, autolyzed yeast extract,
parsley, sugar, baking powder, onion powder, salt,
turmeric, disodium inosinate/disodium guanylate.
CONTAINS: egg, wheat
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner
2. Place bag with slit side facing down in a NON-METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating times may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl.
Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it will be hot!
5. Stir well before serving.
1. Remove frozen pouch of soup from box.
2. Open pouch, remove soup and place in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
STOVETOP (ALTERNATE METHOD):
Remove frozen pouch of soup from box. Place unopened pouch in saucepan with water and bring to a boil. (Do not cover.) Continue boiling for 15 minutes. Slit pouch open, serve, and enjoy!