Cabbage Soup (Passover)
Experience a delightful classic with our Tabatchnick Cabbage Soup. Satisfy your appetite with this delicious, familiar taste, just like momma used to make. Our cabbage soup is an excellent low-calorie dining option (90 calories), and is perfect to have for lunch, a snack, or as a dinner dish. We have perfected our cabbage soup recipe over 100 years, feeding generations of soup lovers.
Ingredients: (Gluten Free) water, cabbage, tomato paste, sugar, modified tapioca starch, dehydrated onions, mirepoix (carrots, celery, onion, cottonseed oil, sea salt, sugar, tapioca starch, natural flavor), lemon juice, cottonseed oil, citric acid, parsley and spices.
May be used for Passover.
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner
2. Place bag with slit side facing down in a NON-METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating times may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl.
Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it will be hot!
5. Stir well before serving.
1. Remove frozen pouch of soup from box.
2. Open pouch, remove soup and place in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
STOVETOP (ALTERNATE METHOD):
Remove frozen pouch of soup from box. Place unopened pouch in saucepan with water and bring to a boil. (Do not cover.) Continue boiling for 15 minutes. Slit pouch open, serve, and enjoy!