Black Bean Soup (Organic)
Tabatchnick Organic Black Bean Soup is filled to the brim with hearty, tender organic beans and bold flavor for anyone who wants a little kick in their meal. You will love how our Organic Black Bean soup is an excellent source of potassium, fiber, and protein. Made with simple, wholesome, organic ingredients, and the perfect blend of seasoning and spices.
Ingredients: Water, organic black beans, organic tomatoes (diced tomatoes, tomato juice), organic onions, organic green bell peppers, organic tomato paste, organic expeller pressed canola oil, sea salt, organic mirepoix (sauteed organic vegetables [organic carrots, organic celery and organic onions, organic expeller pressed soybean oil], sea salt,
organic cane sugar), organic red bell peppers, organic onion powder, organic spices, organic garlic powder, organic jalapeno peppers, organic chili powder
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner
2. Place bag with slit side facing down in a NON-METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating times may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl.
Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it will be hot!
5. Stir well before serving.
1. Remove frozen pouch of soup from box.
2. Open pouch, remove soup and place in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
STOVETOP (ALTERNATE METHOD):
Remove frozen pouch of soup from box. Place unopened pouch in saucepan with water and bring to a boil. (Do not cover.) Continue boiling for 15 minutes. Slit pouch open, serve, and enjoy!