Black Bean Soup
Tabatchnick Black Bean Soup is filled to the brim with hearty, tender beans and bold flavor for anyone who wants a little kick in their meal. You will love how our Black Bean soup is an excellent source of potassium, fiber, and protein. Made with simple, wholesome ingredients, and the perfect blend of seasoning and spices.
Ingredients: Water, black beans, tomatoes (diced tomatoes, tomato juice), onions, green bell peppers, tomato paste, canola/soybean oil, lemon juice, salt, mirepoix (sauteed
vegetables [carrots, celery, onions], soybean oil, salt, sugar, maltodextrin, modified corn starch, natural flavor), red bell peppers, spices, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder.
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner
2. Place bag with slit side facing down in a NON-METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating times may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl.
Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it will be hot!
5. Stir well before serving.
1. Remove frozen pouch of soup from box.
2. Open pouch, remove soup and place in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
STOVETOP (ALTERNATE METHOD):
Remove frozen pouch of soup from box. Place unopened pouch in saucepan with water and bring to a boil. (Do not cover.) Continue boiling for 15 minutes. Slit pouch open, serve, and enjoy!