Benje's Split Pea Soup
Dive into a bowl of Benje’s Naturals Split Pea soup and experience a real culinary treat. Our Split Pea soup is cooked oh-so-slowly in small batches with tender split peas, carrots, onions, celery and the perfect blend of seasoning. Made with USDA organic ingredients, our Benje’s Naturals Split Pea soup is also gluten free and vegan. You will love the hearty, warm, and delicious flavors, aromas, and textures of our family honed recipe. Enjoy this healthy soup as a meal or snack, ready to eat in only five minutes.
Ingredients: Water, organic split peas, organic carrots, organic onions, organic (wheat free) tamari soy sauce (water, organic soybeans, salt, organic alcohol), organic evaporated cane juice, organic dried garlic, organic dill, organic dried onions, organic mirepoix (vegetables [organic carrots, organic celery, organic onions, organic expeller pressed soybean oil], organic evaporated cane juice, sea salt), and organic black pepper.
Allergy warning: This product contains soy.
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Remove soup bowl from box.
2. Remove plastic seal from bowl in one piece, and replace plastic on bowl to prevent splatter.
3. Microwave on high for 4-5 minutes. (Times may vary according to microwave.)
4. Serve and enjoy!
1. Remove frozen soups bowl from box.
2. Remove plastic seal from bowl.
3. Hold bowl over saucepan and invert bowl.
4. Use thumbs to invert center of the bowl, releasing soup into pan.
5. Heat on medium flame, stirring frequently.
6. Serve and enjoy!