Barley & Mushroom Soup - Singles
Tabatchnick's Soup Singles Barley and Mushroom Soup is a true classic. Loaded with generous portions of mushrooms, barley, and vegetables, you will love this soup’s hearty flavors and home-style broth. Our soups are cooked in small batches, oh-so-slowly, just like momma used to make. A good source of fiber and minerals, our Soup Singles Barley and Mushroom soup is only 80 calories per serving, perfect for a meal or snack. Our Soup Singles soups come in a convenient microwavable bowl, and ready to eat in minutes.
Ingredients: Water, barley, carrots, mushrooms, onions, celery, modified food starch, salt, spices, canola/soybean oil,
natural mushroom flavor(autolyzed yeast extract, salt, natural flavors), mirepoix (sauteed vegetables [carrots, celery,
onions], soybean oil, salt, sugar, maltodextrin, modified corn starch, natural flavor), xanthan gum, garlic, caramel color,
natural flavors, annatto extract.
1. Remove soup bowl from box.
2. Remove plastic seal from bowl in one piece, and replace plastic on bowl to prevent splatter.
3. Microwave on high for 4-5 minutes. (Times may vary according to microwave.)
4. Serve and enjoy!
1. Remove frozen soups bowl from box.
2. Remove plastic seal from bowl.
3. Hold bowl over saucepan and invert bowl.
4. Use thumbs to invert center of the bowl, releasing soup into pan.
5. Heat on medium flame, stirring frequently.
6. Serve and enjoy!