Barley & Mushroom Soup
Tabatchnick Barley and Mushroom Soup is a true classic. Loaded with generous portions of mushrooms, barley, and vegetables, you will love this soup’s hearty flavors and home-style broth. Our soups are cooked in small batches, oh-so-slowly, just like momma used to make. A good source of fiber and minerals, our Barley and Mushroom soup is only 80 calories per serving, perfect for a meal or snack.
Ingredients: Water, barley, carrots, mushrooms, onions, celery, modified food starch, salt, spices, canola/soybean oil,
natural mushroom flavor(maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides, dried mushroom, natural flavors), mirepoix
(sauteed vegetables [carrots, celery, onions], soybean oil, salt, sugar, maltodextrin, modified corn starch, natural flavor), xanthan gum, garlic, caramel color, natural flavors, annatto
Allergy warning: this product contains barley
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner.
2. Place bag with slit side facing down in a NON-METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating times may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl. Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it will be hot!
5. Stir well before serving.
1. Remove frozen pouch of soup from box.
2. Open pouch, remove soup and place in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
STOVETOP (ALTERNATE METHOD):
Remove frozen pouch of soup from box. Place unopened pouch in saucepan with water and bring to a boil. (Do not cover.) Continue boiling for 15 minutes. Slit pouch open, serve, and enjoy!