Yankee Bean Soup - Discontinued
Curl up on a cold night with our Tabatchnick Yankee Bean Soup, filled to the brim with tender, Great Northern Beans, known for their mild, delicate flavor. This thick, warm, and comforting soup is a rich source of fiber and potassium. It has the perfect complement of carrots, onions, and celery to add wonderful layers of flavor to satisfy your hunger. Our Tabatchnick Yankee Bean Soup is gluten free, vegan, and made by our family of fifth generation soup makers.
Ingredients: Water, great northern beans, carrots, onions, celery, salt, canola/soybean oil, spices, mirepoix (sauteed vegetables [carrots, celery, onions], soybean oil, salt, sugar, maltodextrin, modified corn starch, natural flavor), xanthan gum.
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner
2. Place bag with slit side facing down in a NON-METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating times may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl.
Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it will be hot!
5. Stir well before serving.
1. Remove frozen pouch of soup from box.
2. Open pouch, remove soup and place in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
STOVETOP (ALTERNATE METHOD):
Remove frozen pouch of soup from box. Place unopened pouch in saucepan with water and bring to a boil. (Do not cover.) Continue boiling for 15 minutes. Slit pouch open, serve, and enjoy!