Vegetarian Chili - Singles
Treat yourself to the perfect meal or snack with Tabatchnick Soup Singles Vegetarian Chili. Packed to the brim with hearty, savory flavors, and tender beans, our Vegetarian Chili will leave you warm and satisfied. Our Vegetarian Chili is a great source of protein, fiber, potassium, and is gluten-free. Cooked in small batches oh-so-slowly, our Tabatchnick Soup Singles Vegetarian chili offers the perfect blend of seasoning and flavors, which comes in a convenient microwavable bowl, and ready to eat in minutes.
Ingredients: Water, kidney beans, onions, tomatoes (diced tomatoes, tomato juice), textured vegetable protein (soy flour,
caramel color), tomato paste, canola/soybean oil, chili powder, salt, garlic, basil, xanthan gum, mirepoix (sauteed vegetables [carrots, celery, onions], soybean oil, salt,
sugar, maltodextrin, modified corn starch, natural flavor).
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Remove soup bowl from box.
2. Remove plastic seal from bowl in one piece, and replace plastic on bowl to prevent splatter.
3. Microwave on high for 4-5 minutes. (Times may vary according to microwave.)
4. Serve and enjoy!
1. Remove frozen soups bowl from box.
2. Remove plastic seal from bowl.
3. Hold bowl over saucepan and invert bowl.
4. Use thumbs to invert center of the bowl, releasing soup into pan.
5. Heat on medium flame, stirring frequently.
6. Serve and enjoy!