Tuscany Lentil Soup
Be delighted by the rustic, Tuscany charm of our Tabatchnick Tuscany Lentil Soup. Packed to the brim with tender lentils and vegetables, this hearty comfort food will leave you feeling warm and satisfied. Our gluten-free Tuscany Lentil soup is a great source of protein, fiber, and vitamins. And with zero fat and no cholesterol, it is the perfect choice for any snack or meal. Cooked oh-so-slowly in small batches, our Tabatchnick Tuscany Lentil Soup is cooked by our family of fifth generation soup makers.
Ingredients: Water, lentils, carrots, onions, celery, tomato paste, tomatoes (diced tomatoes, tomato juice), spinach,
salt, spices, mirepoix (sauteed vegetables [carrots, celery, onions], soybean oil, salt, sugar, maltodextrin, modified corn
starch, natural flavor), xanthan gum, garlic.
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner
2. Place bag with slit side facing down in a NON-METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating times may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl.
Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it will be hot!
5. Stir well before serving.
1. Remove frozen pouch of soup from box.
2. Open pouch, remove soup and place in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
STOVETOP (ALTERNATE METHOD):
Remove frozen pouch of soup from box. Place unopened pouch in saucepan with water and bring to a boil. (Do not cover.) Continue boiling for 15 minutes. Slit pouch open, serve, and enjoy!