Tomato With Basil Soup
We searched high and low to find the best quality ingredients for our Tabatchnick Garden Fresh Tomato with Basil Soup. Our elegantly simple recipe weaves chunky, rich tomatoes with a full complement of vegetables and seasoning to make the perfect snack or meal. Savor the complex flavors and soothing broth in this homemade style soup, now under 100 calories, gluten free, and vegan. Our family of fifth generation soup makers has been feeding satisfied customers for over 100 years.
Ingredients: Tomatoes (diced tomatoes, tomato juice), water, onions, celery, green pepper, modified tapioca starch, sugar, tomato paste, cottonseed oil, salt, mirepoix (sautéed vegetables [carrot, celery, onion], cottonseed oil, salt, sugar, tapioca starch, natural flavor) and spices.
May be used for Passover.
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner
2. Place bag with slit side facing down in a NON-METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating times may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl.
Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it will be hot!
5. Stir well before serving.
1. Remove frozen pouch of soup from box.
2. Open pouch, remove soup and place in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
STOVETOP (ALTERNATE METHOD):
Remove frozen pouch of soup from box. Place unopened pouch in saucepan with water and bring to a boil. (Do not cover.) Continue boiling for 15 minutes. Slit pouch open, serve, and enjoy!