Split Pea Soup - Singles
Tabatchnick Soup Singles Split Pea Soup is something truly special. Cooked oh-so-slowly in small batches with tender split peas, carrots, onions, celery and the perfect blend of seasoning. Our split pea soup is just like grandma used to make. You will love the hearty, warm, and delicious flavors, aromas, and textures of a soup we have perfected over the past 100 years. Warm your soul with this classic family favorite, which comes in a convenient, microwavable bowl, and ready to eat in minutes.
Ingredients: Water, green split peas, carrots, onions, celery, salt, spices, mirepoix (sauteed vegetables [carrots, celery, onions], soybean oil, salt, sugar, maltodextrin, modified corn starch, natural flavor), xanthan gum, garlic.
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Remove soup bowl from box.
2. Remove plastic seal from bowl in one piece, and replace plastic on bowl to prevent splatter.
3. Microwave on high for 4-5 minutes. (Times may vary according to microwave.)
4. Serve and enjoy!
1. Remove frozen soups bowl from box.
2. Remove plastic seal from bowl.
3. Hold bowl over saucepan and invert bowl.
4. Use thumbs to invert center of the bowl, releasing soup into pan.
5. Heat on medium flame, stirring frequently.
6. Serve and enjoy!