Minestrone Soup (Low Sodium)
Tabatchnick Low Sodium Minestrone Soup is a full-bodied, symphony of flavors and textures. Packed to the brim with tender vegetables and perfectly cooked pasta, this rustic Italian classic will leave you craving more. Our hearty, vegan recipe is made with the highest quality ingredients, and contains no preservatives, no MSG, no artificial flavors, and reduced sodium. Tabatchnick Low Sodium Minestrone soup is cooked oh-so-slowly from our homemade family recipe.
Ingredients: water, carrots, tomato paste, green beans, onions, tomatoes (diced tomatoes, tomato juice), celery,
great northern beans, peas, enriched macaroni product (semolina [wheat], niacin, iron [ferrous sulfate], thiamin
mononitrate, riboflavin and folic acid), kidney beans, spinach, lima beans, modified food starch, canola/soybean
oil, spices, xanthan gum, garlic.
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner
2. Place bag with slit side facing down in a NON-METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating times may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl.
Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it will be hot!
5. Stir well before serving.
1. Remove frozen pouch of soup from box.
2. Open pouch, remove soup and place in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
STOVETOP (ALTERNATE METHOD):
Remove frozen pouch of soup from box. Place unopened pouch in saucepan with water and bring to a boil. (Do not cover.) Continue boiling for 15 minutes. Slit pouch open, serve, and enjoy!