Frenchman's Onion Soup
Transport yourself to a Parisian bistro, all within the comfort of your own home with our classic Frenchman’s Onion Soup. Taste the rich, meaty broth, and inhale the mouth-watering aroma of sweet, caramelized onions. We take simple, high quality ingredients, and cook them oh-so-slowly in small batches. Our fifth generation, master soup makers, offer our Frenchman’s Onion Soup as a delightful treat, perfect for any snack or meal.
Ingredients: water, onions, beef flavor base (salt, natural beef flavor, onion powder, sugar, garlic powder), natural flavorings (natural flavors, dehydrated onions, salt, dextrose, hydrolyzed soy, corn and wheat protein, canola oil), sherry wine, canola/soybean oil, mirepoix (vegetables [carrots, celery, onions], soybean oil, sugar, salt, corn starch, natural flavor), parsley and xanthan gum.
ALLERGY WARNING: This product contains wheat and soy.
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner
2. Place bag with slit side facing down in a NON-METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating times may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl.
Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it will be hot!
5. Stir well before serving.
1. Remove frozen pouch of soup from box.
2. Open pouch, remove soup and place in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
STOVETOP (ALTERNATE METHOD):
Remove frozen pouch of soup from box. Place unopened pouch in saucepan with water and bring to a boil. (Do not cover.) Continue boiling for 15 minutes. Slit pouch open, serve, and enjoy!