Creamed Spinach (Side Dish)
Tabatchnick Creamed Spinach is a delightful side dish for your next meal. We combine delicious spinach, onions, and cream broth with a perfect blend of flavors and seasoning. Cooked in small batches with the highest quality ingredients, Tabatchnick Creamed Spinach has been perfected from our fifth-generation family recipe.
Ingredients: Water, spinach, onions, modified food starch, nonfat dry milk, heavy cream, salt, yeast extract, vegetable broth flavor (dextrose, maltodextrin, salt, natural flavors, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, canola oil), natural butter flavor, spices.
Allergy warning: this product contains milk
MICROWAVE (PREFERRED METHOD):
1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner
2. Place bag with slit side facing down in a NON-METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating times may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl.
Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it will be hot!
5. Stir well before serving.
1. Remove frozen pouch of soup from box.
2. Open pouch, remove soup and place in microwave-safe bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
STOVETOP (ALTERNATE METHOD):
Remove frozen pouch of soup from box. Place unopened pouch in saucepan with water and bring to a boil. (Do not cover.) Continue boiling for 15 minutes. Slit pouch open, serve, and enjoy!